2009年8月18日火曜日

today

I had same breakfast again.

I don't wanna eat cereal any more.

Everyday the classroom is freezing.

Today, I made a great thing.
Lunch was $7.93.

Takahiro came back today.
It sucks.
He started calling me Hentai King.

We didn't go anywhere special.
So we didn't take any pics.

And today's dinner was kind special.
Some business men and women came to eat and talk about business.
I talked with Dan who is freelance business organizer.
He was very interesting to me.

I'm so sleepy now.

Tomorrow, we are gonna play baseball.
Jerol said that he is home-run king.
But I'll defeat him.

see you.
Yuki SatooooooOOOO

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuki,

    How did you do against Jerol? Is he really the Home Run King. I am glad you made a detailed blog post, but maybe it is better to avoid American bad words such as "it s*cks". If the breakfast is bad, or the room is too cold, feel free to complain to Jerol or the teacher, but of course in very polite English. We want you to be healthy and comfortable!

    Herb

    返信削除