2009年8月22日土曜日

City Museum

Hey!
This is Nanami. It's Friday today and I'm exhausted from all the things that went on today!

Today in class, group A,B, and C did a practice presentation.
They all did quite good!

After class, Jared, Anthony, Eri and I went to Target. Jared drove us there.



We spent sooooo much money there.
Most of the things that I bought were Reeces series.


After supper, which was hamburgers and hotdogs, we went to the City Museum by bus.



We had soooooooo much fun!!!
There were many slides and we climbed a lot of places.
The City Museum was much much more than I expected.
Now we have to get ready for the presentation.
It's a lot of work but we'll do our best!!!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanami and D team members,

    I am glad you had a good time at City Museum. And of course I am glad you are working hard on your business plan. I can't wait to see it.

    By the way, if you take some good photos or videos of your activities, please give them to me when you get back and I will combine them with the videos I already took to make a DVD of the UMSL experience. I can give copies of the DVD to all members.

    Sincerely,

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除