2009年8月24日月曜日

pig-out








Today we went to six flags which is an amusement park.

We rode a lot of roller coasters and played at pool.

One boy vomited because he rode a roller coaster right after lunch.

His face was so pale then.
He was miserable.

After that, we went to all-you-can-eat-buffet.

There were many kinds of foods.

American, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese, Mongolian・・・

Most people ate too much.

But I enjoyed a lot.

I’m really tired today but I have to finish my homework.

We got just a few days left.

I’ll try to do my best not to be free rider.


Yuki Sato

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuki and Team D members,

    I am glad to see you had a fun and interesting time at Six Flags. I am sorry to hear the jet coaster is dangerous after lunch! But of course, I want to know more about the academic part of your program.

    Now that you are back in Japan, can you make one more blog post to tell about the trip back, how it feels to be back home (have you changed in any way?) and your overall opinion of this experience?

    Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer vacation!

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除